20070515

A gift from above.

Today is a special day.
Get to have a good rest last night and received a nice gift from my beloved Father.
;)

Years back, when things happened, I will told myself that it's because of coincident.
Now, I won't. God has planned everything for us....or, I should say, for me.
Last year, I joined the Impact conference in SIB, KL. It was really a fruitful conference. I get to know new friends, explore new things and get closer with God.

A friend of mine told me this, and I think it's really suit to apply to me now.
She said,

"Everyone get to know Christ differently. Most of us get to know about Christianity long long time ago, but we do not believe in it.
Is like a plant. Firstly, Mr A water it. But, the plant remain the same.
Then, Mr B water it. Still, nothing happen.
Mr C comes, but everything remains. It keep happen few times and finally, when Mr J comes, he saw the plant growth...."

We need a good timing, patience, trust....to get to another stage.
My gift reminds me of something.

To me, it's a precious one. I was touched when I saw it.
My gift is a group photo from the conference....a letter from a past me.....some caring from my brothers and sisters in Christ.
I know, I know, there's always a purpose that God want us to do anything.

Now, I see the fruits.
I am glad....I am happy, I am proud.

You may confused, do not understand what am I saying.
In simple, I received 'love' from above.

:D
Let's smile and brighten up everyone.

Immanuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home