20070403

Yes, I do.

Was accompanying my sister to pay her credit card.
As most of you all know (or, you totally have no idea!?) that Bumiputera Commerce and Southern Bank has now became CIMB. As so, the queue for making payment is REALLY long.
As a nice sister, I waited patiently. Listening to radio and playing Tetris that Ivan downloaded...then I heard a song by Faye Wong, willingness (in Mandarin: wo yuan yi).

It is a nice song.
It reminds me of many things.

At work, with a willing heart, you will able to learn more.

In a relationship, with a willing heart, you will know more about your partner; you will have a good & mutual relationship.

It then reminds me of marriage.

Last year, it was the first time in my life witnessed my friend's wedding (my first Christian friend). I was really touched when pastor praying for them and also the very important moment--when they were saying the vow.
It was...it was...so pretty.

Let's imagine...
when we stand on the picture and look at it, you will notice that willingness is really an important element.

Willing to step out..
Willing to speak up...
Willing to stand firm..
Willing to spend time...
Willing to know....
Willing........to make a vow.

Hmmm.


Wondering, one day after many years...will I be standing in my church and make my vow to my spouse, with a most willing and excited heart...
:)



*The seed we sow today determine the kind of fruit we'll reap tomorrow -- ODB*

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

hmmm ... so fast thinking about marriage???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home