20070413

work!

Been start working for 2 weeks.
Wow….
Time flies, so fast, it already been 2 weeks. Bit unbelievable le. J

So…frankly n properly speaking, now I’m a working class people d.
Hoho..
Hmm, but to me, seems not much difference.

So, what’ve I learn or done all these while le?
Hmm….learning lo.
Learning with all the processes..
Learn to deal with the system…
Learn to adapt to my job n environment….and, for sure…colleagues.

I’ve been blessed with a really friendly and nice senior who teach me all my ‘responsibilities’.
**ya, trust me…my responsible is quite big le**
And, I’ve quite some nice and sweet neighbor. In the whole office, I would say, my department is one of the most happening one.

My colleagues they will chit chat while stress….laugh loudly when heard of jokes….
Actually, it’s quite not bad.
;)

Eventually, I realized something. Our department is really bz. As so, about two third of our time all of us are really really busy that we can only stay on our place and work hard with our jobs in order to get to go home.
**no hyperbola, k!**

Been a new hire for two weeks, I started to handle with jobs. There are few days that I’m loaded with works that I din even have time to drink and go to rest home.

I wonder, how I will be after few months. But still, thank God that I got this ‘busy’ job. I am that kind of people who will die of bored. So, with much works, I get to use my time even better.

:)

So, so far made mistakes, being call into my superior’s office, been making jokes with colleagues, drowned with works, and stress with figures.


But, as I see, there’s much much more to go.

So, just smile, and we’ll have another unexpected and wonderful tomorrow lo!!
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home