20070417

is me...or others?

I felt that, I'm a funny person.
I always feel that I'm A type of person. But, I found out that I am acting like a B type one, I started to wonder.
When I'm trying to analyze and find out the causes, I realized that I'll pull out tons of reasons (*or, better to say as excuses) to reassure and comfort myself.
Isn't I'm funny.? Or, that everyone is acting this way?

Woo.. sound complicated.

Ok, put in this way..
I always think that I'm a friendly person. But, sometimes, somehow, I will found out that I acted differently. Then, I tried to give reasons...
I acted so, is because there's too many new people around.
I acted so, is because I'm too new.
I acted so, is because they are not friendly enough to me.
I acted so, is because we are not click! Our topics are just...so different.
I acted so, is because...they are too young/old....our age range is different.
I acted so....

Hmm.

Whenever a person like me (a friendly la...), I think I can survive well and get close with others easily.
But sometimes, I realized that I just cannot blend in with the others.
I felt that I'm trying to push the responsibility to others..than myself.

'See..it's because of them....not me!'

Blend in, is not easy. Like a friend of mine say,
it takes time to get to know a person, it takes time to get use with the environment, it takes time to be with them, take time to have the same topic......
it takes time to blend in.

Besides, you yourself, play an important role. (**aww...'important role' this phrase was normally used in my assignments).
You need to put efforts to blend in.
Have some tea with them...try to pay attentions to them, even the topic you're not interested...

Hmm.

Sometimes, I just dunno what I want.
Work hard, siewmay! For sure you can o!!
;)

**Put a smile on your face, as you wont know you've brighten up someone's day!**

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah... so complicated oh. I don't know what you are talking la..

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

fion>haha...it's ok. exlpain slowly when i meet u o! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home