20070329

working...

Time flies.
Now onwards I fall under the category of 'working'.
Sound older d...ops. ;p

It is my second day in work.
As I'm still new, my working life is still quite boring.
Get to learn about the processes and softwares...but, to me, I guess it would need some time to catch up with them. Just wish me luck~
;)

For the past two nights, I cant sleep well.
So, for these two morning I was dragging my tired body to work.
Opening my tired eyes, learning and memorizing tasks.
Awww.. I miss my sleep time. *ops*

Other than these, there's nothing much that happened.
Is this the routine of working life? Or, there's much more for me to experience?

I am not sure, but, these two days to me.....were strange.

Unable to sleep well.
Miss my devotion.
Unstable emotions.
Hmmm....

I just..dunno.

**Eh**
Realised something. I used to have this habit of saying 'I dunno'
But, I get to get rid of it years ago, and now it comes back!
I wonder, when I saying 'I dunno', is it really means that I do not know what is happening or what is the reason behind? Or, I just try to stay away from the prob.



O Lord, strengthen me..and grant me with courage.... guide me, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home