20070321

finally..

It's really finally.
It's been long long time since my last update. Know why? I couldn't log in into blogger le.

It was so strange...I cannot sign in using i.e. but did it with firefox wor......
How come ler??
Hmm, because of the prob ,it ends up by not updating and letting this blog with spiderweb and dust le.
:p

I've been stay home for about three months.
It's really boring. I miss the study life.
I miss the time that going yam cha with a whole bunch of friends.
I miss those days that we have great fun and chit chatting till late night.
I miss the time when I was being bullied by others.
I miss the time when everyone is laughing so happily...
I miss....

I so wish that I could find a job asap...
So that, at least, I would have something to do.
I would have something to work on.....but not waiting the time to pass.

Hmm, maybe I just need something to cheer up myself ba....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home