20070112

picture time1

Time flies, it's mid Jan of 2007.
I know, I'd told that I will update my blog more frequent...but end up...it's still the same when you all come over.

O...as you all know I went to few new places. So, it's picture time!!!

;)






These are pictures that took in KK le. Hmm, after browsing only realized that I did not take many pictures there le.

Eh, know what's the third n the last pic? Jellyfish oo! Guess what, we found about hundreds of jellyfish died on the beach le...maybe cause of the bad weather ba.. pity jellyfish.. Anyway, at that time I was bit excited, it's the first time I saw jellyfish le....*Eh! ok la, laugh at me la..I did see jellyfish before...but I was on the ferry and they were in the water ma... But, suak, at least I saw d~~
;)

Hehee...
Wait for Labuan's lo~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home