20070122

Long hair..no more.

I am no longer a long hair girl since last Sunday. I cut my hair. All this while, most of my friends try to challenge me…advise me….so that I will keep my long hair. Most of them also have the same thought that I somehow look better with long hair.

Yesterday, out of a sudden, I cut my hair. Ok, I’ve to admit it’s not out of a sudden. I’ve thinking to cut it shorter, but I did not do so. After consulting my hair stylist, I decided to change myself..change my hair style.

Both my hair stylist and I discussed about the hair style before she started to cut. As Ivan and I agreed on a certain length so I keep emphasizing when I told the hair stylist…‘This is the minimum length..!’

Honestly, I really took up my courage to cut my hair. It’s been four years that I tried to keep my long hair…but now..I cut it! Hmm, it’s ok…maybe…it’s something different le… (see, I even started to reassure myself before start cutting my hair.)

After the hairstylist was done.. I was so regret about it…
We agreed on certain length...manatau….the outcome is much shorter… Awww! I felt like crying at that time…really…my eyes are filled with tears.……


Tahan¬¬
Tahan¬¬¬
I comforted myself. I would say, I did a great job le. I did calm down myself.
When I’m done, the hair stylist said, ‘see, you look nicer with short hair!!’
I couldn’t say anything but just smile.. *smile and wave…smile and wave…*

When I get in my car…I cannot control myself….and it rained. It was so heavy and it lasted for few hours. My mum and my sis said I something wrong…ya, I felt the same way. This is the only reason to explain. If not, even I myself dunno what happen to me.








Anyway, it’s not really THAT big deal le. Keep for another half to one year lo, it will grow what. 

I like smtg he said, ‘everyone will still loves you even you’ve cut your hair.’
Winkwink...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home