20070112

Labuan..

The first time in my life, I took a speed boat to Labuan. Before boarding, I was nervous, frankly speaking I have no idea whether I will sea sick or not, as to be safe I took one sea sick pill. After a three-hours on boat, I reached on a lovely island -- Labuan.

In case you all have no idea about Labuan, it's a small island also a Wilayah Persekutuan in Malaysia. **When I told some ppl about Labuan, they were asking me, o, it's Indonesia or Brunei...** I was DOIK~. But, I've to admit, before that I also have a not clear idea about it le. hehe.

Here come the picture gallery of labuan:


Sunrise, Labuan

Then, we visited the bird park and aquarium centre at Labuan le! ;)











O, really looked like a picture gallery le..
hmm, the picture size seems too big also....but, lazy d....
ops..

I think is nice to visit the Aquarium and the bird park le...feel like going to zoo...

O...ZOO¬¬

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger simon said...

how can island people get sea sick??

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

simon>aiyoo...the wave in pg n Labuan is different oo.. we only got bridge n ferry here...but there, is speed boat ba....
it's different.... ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home