20061019

Thankyou

I'm blessed!
Last night, VT bought me a slide of cake.
WHY? To sayang me lo, she said I looked so stress recently.
Aww, I'm so happy for that.
Thanks ya, gal... Muakz~

Since small, I like to have cake.
I dunno is it my mind has set the perception that, "eating cake=happy"
As so, whenever I get to eat cake, I felt so warmth and happy.

Still remember what my mum did.
After came over to KL study, it's been bit difficult for me to eat cake (din't buy that often ma..)
Then whenever I went back hometown, my mum will sure bought me some cakes~

Maybe I'm bit addicted to it, but I really love cake...and the feeling of eating it~
(see, I'm emotional....it's about feeling again...anyway...)

Thank God, and thank you all, whoever that support me....cares about me...and remember me.
;)

Okie, gonna continue with the full-day pack schedule lo..
GAMBAITE, may~~~

3 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger simon said...

yes, i agree!
eating cake=happy
kids should learn that in school
wow, can i go home with you? haha

kidding

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

so nice! i wan i wan!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

haha~
ya ler..the new formula, cake=happy....

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home