20061009

shooting... -i-

Sorry that I've disappeared for one week.
I went back to Penang, for my FTV final corporate documentary shooting ler.

It was a tiring yet fun trip.
Four of us had great fun eating, walking and looking around in Pg.

And this time, I also explored quite some new locations. (ops, so pai se that I stay in Pg for such a long time and I also dunno about these places le.. ;p)



Day 1, we travel to Fort Cornwallis... (before that I've no idea about where and what is the Fort Cornwallis, after I reached the place, then only I know.. aiks, malunya... ;p)

Here is the famous Fort Cornwallis. Actually, I went in once, the people there dressed up as a soldier style and tour you along. It's quite fun to play around if you enjoy with historical heritage. Want to know where is it? It's just opposite the 'padang' of 'explanate'. ;)


More of Fort Cornwallis.




Then, we had some shots of the clock towel. :)


See...Sy is in the pic o~~ hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home