20061018

I think I am old

Today will be my last day in coll before I go for my Deepa-Raya holidays.
I feel so...
Hmm, ok, I think I am old.

I felt restless again.
Then, I think I am kind of forgetful la... keep forgetting things, unless with my Hp reminder... (O, how can I live without you~)
ops. ;p

My cough came back, again.
I think it's cause of the haze... *not trying to find excuses la...*
Friends, or should say people besides me realized about this.
Guess what, my lec was 'advising' me about my cough. o, I'm so touched *really!*
Today, my lec told me...."Boil ginger and drink....will helps in recovering...."
I was like....
HMMM... GINGER.....BOIL.....HMMMM...
"IF you want to recover FASTER....try it!" he said.
Ok.....

Maybe it's one of the way bah...
Going to try it..? ok la...Someone, buy and boil for me le......
ops... ;p

-Having my 'stressest' period recently....assignments...problems....health....... awww....-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home