20060916

yayyy

Yayy~ I've done with my last assignment for this week.
O, thank God. Feel so nice right now.
I miss my bed (only sleep 2 hours last night)... :P

Jenny said I told you all that I finished my assignment, but actually still have this one which due today.
So, is it?? Did I said so??
Aiya, nvm la..just know that I'm done now, that's enough!!
**kekekeee**

Went through a hectic week, been working non-stop...
No time for movie, no time for entertainment....awww...
I felt that I am like a sandwich especially throughout this week.
*ok, I know it's weird that I said I feel like I'm a sandwich.....even SY and Desmond gimme that "apa-lah" look...sigh**

But, honestly, I felt so...just telling to tell others how I feel....
sobsob....hehe.

I think sandwich is very pity...especially the tuna (we're talking about a tuna sandwich k..? hmm, just assume la.... ;p) will be so pity as it has to press by both side -- the bread.
aww, I can felt how the tuna feel la.....

Stress..
Tires...
Restless...
..and my head is sooo heavy... **come to my silly ques, can I take my head off a while??hmmm."

ok la..
No more assignment for coming few days....
So, no more tuna sandwich lo...muahahah..
ops.

I gonna enjoy my weekend.......u guys too la~~~
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home