20060927

tired

Wednesday.
Another lovely day, get to stay home and do my homework...
When I was still in Penang, I will tend to hang out with friends..eating, shopping, chit chatting..
But now, I preferred to stay at home...and just enjoy my relaxing time.
;)

Maybe, we at different stage want different things ba..


Will be going back to Penang this coming Sat, for my final corporate documentary shooting. (If you saw a bunch of people shooting along the road side in Penang, I might be one of them then~ ;p)

Kinda mix feeling and this confused me.

Going back hometown should be something excited.
But for this time, I just feel the tiredness, and....bit of restless.
I even have the feeling that, if can, I'll rather stay at home in Sunway.

Maybe, I am just too tired of the traveling hours.
Maybe, I am just too tired, both physically and mentally.
Maybe, is because of the purpose of this Penang trip is not about relaxing but about assignment.
Maybe.....
Maybe...

Hmm, finding excuses...or analyzing the reasons?


I just felt restless le...
:\

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

or mayb something in the future govern you to feel that way now?

hmm ... ok ok ... i cannot be so bad ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home