20060912

smile

wow, is me!
I am a bit frustrated due to dunno what happened with the blogger.
As I had type out a long long entry and save it in draft, who knows, when I opened it yesterday..that's just an empty entry.
Hehe..so have to re-type lo..

**haha! **

Ok, let's see.
Last Sunday, I skipped both guitar and dance class...for my assignment purpose.. Then I felt bad after I get to know that on that Sunday, it is the last guitar and dance....and I did not attend!!!!
Awwww!! **breath in...breath out....relax**
hmm..I just feel sad la.... :(

Then, there's smtg happen on last Sun as well.
I had a really scary nightmare **or, should say eveningmare**..
..and guess what, I found out that I was crying when I woke up!

Ok, some of you guys might feel I am funny, but after I woke up...
..I just feel so bad, feel so sad, feel so pain..
Can you imagine, I even need to take about half an hour to calm myself to back to the normal me...
I not really remember what the nightmare is about. But, I just remember it was pain!
**O....I even feel bad when I think of it...**

I wonder, how will this happened?
It has been a long long time I din have nightmare..
..maybe I am just too stress...
...too tired...
..think too much...
gua?!?

O, Lord, take away the nightmare,Lord.
I dont want to experience it again.....

Anyhow, it's over. Smile smile, siewmay. Smile smile, people~
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home