20060921

no breakfast

Early morning before I wake up, a friend sent me a SMS regarding the unsafe bread.
I read, then I sleep again.
When I wake up, I had totally forgot about it.

The SMS came into my mind just now.
So, I went to the online paper and realized that, it's true!

It said,
"Popular brands of bread have been found to contain a preservative called propionic acid in amounts of up to five times more than the permitted limit." --- The Star.

O?? I was like....wat??
Means that all these while...the bread that we took are not safe.
???
Question marks occurs in my mind...so how now?
Everyone (almost nia la...) think that bread is healthy food and now..we gonna stop taking bread?

Then..
Then...
Then.....I got no breakfast to take lo??
(I used to take bread as my breakfast, hehe...)

Aww....somemore, I am a bit, kind of a bread lover......
I start to wonders..the life without bread......

hmmmm..

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

erm ... stop eating bread and switch to nasi lemak and char kuey teow lo!!!

hahaha ... or better still - MAN TOU!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

OR

KIMCHI with mee goreng! hahaha

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

aiks.....char koay teow at early morning...? u fried for me?
kimchi with mee goreng..?? hmm, so i have to married a Korean husband then?
ops..
;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home