20060909

I like rainy day

As usual, today is another rainy day.
Since small, I like rainy day. There are reasons why I like it so much.
Hehee. Ya ler, I believe that there's always reasons behind it when you like something or someone... don't say something like, 'I just like it'..somehow, I think it's just now make sense le..
;p

Ok, come back to the reason..
1. I like the cooling weather...compare to the hot sun which causing me to sweat like dunno what's wrong...
2. I love the smell, especially when I'm beside a field, when rains, you can smell the 'rain'...it's so nice.... Yeah, I like it~

**wondering what am I talking about the 'smell' hmm, it's quite difficult to explain it clearly. So, close your eyes and take a breath when it starts raining...then I think you will know what I mean... ;)**

Been not blog for few dayss, cause I am really busy.
Busy with assignments, research, looking for ads...
Hmm, not so believe in how busy I am?
Let's see..

Tonight I'll be home alone, as this will be my first **is it the first time? anyhow, just very rarely* that I will not attend the Saturday night church service.
WHY?
To stay home for my assignments.

Then, if you have my msn, you might found out that it's a bit bit difficult to see me in online status. **maybe you just realized about it after I told you**
Anyway, there's friends that asked me around to see whether I am still ok..

Guys and gals,
no worry, k? I am doing well, just that feel a bit cold now...then got a bit cough....then my neck feel a bit tired...my my eyes feel a bit heavy..... beside these, I'm just doing great~
;p

Hmm, thank God, for His grace is always sufficient for us to go through the bumps step by step.
:)

Ok, gonna stop here and start working on with my assignments lo...
Bubye~~ **Danny said it sounds weird, but I think it's cute~~ ops...**
;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home