20060915

Hmm?

Finally, both copywriting journal and my single page world wide web have submitted!!!
Yeah~~yeah~~yeah~~

Hmm, maybe I am too stress, maybe I am too tired...maybe....
Ok, forget about it, I just wanna say....I think I something wrong today.
I keep feeling hungry. **OH,no!!**

Took lunch at 11++, hungry at 4++...
Took a heavy dinner around 8++....hungry now....which is 4 hours later...
Wow.......I....speechless lo. Just wondering...what happen with my stomach....??
Hmmm..

There's another weird things ler.
I used to drink Dutch Lady chocolate when I reach college early.
But, it has already been 2 weeks that I din get to drink the chocolate milk la!!!
What happened?

Just now, when I was on my way home, I cannot tahan and tried to look for the chocolate milk.
Who knows, I went to three shops...and all of them din have the Dutch Lady's.

Argghh...

I wanna drink my Dutch Lady Chocolate Milk la........
:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home