20060919

emotional?

Tuesday, suppose will only be home by 7. But, thank God and thank for Cheryl, I am home d~

As I told you all, I miss the Dutch Lady Chocolate milk.
I think most of my friends too sayang me...coz the next day after I blog, i found the chocolate milk in the fridge of my coll's TenTen (the mini market in LUCT)....

**thanks la, a-p...haha**

Hmm, not sure did you all hear about this phrase..
"women (gals) are emotional"

These two days, I bit emotional ler.
Feel down...feel.....strange.
Something change...maybe I just not get used with it.
Coz...somehow, the change is too fast.
Hmm, maybe God just answered my prayer. :)

So, I just need to stand strong, stand straight and always remember....
My Lord is with me.
I am always not alone.
Can always rely on Him.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home