20060831

satisfied. . .

MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!

Hahahaa...see, how patriotic I'm... ops... *;p*
Today is 31st of August, the National Day of Malaysia.
As so, today is also a public holiday.. *yay~~

I'm in a really good mood now,
-- I get to have a good sleep last night.. ;) so nice...~

ok la, somehow, I'm quite easily satisfied ler. Coz to me, I did not get to sleep well for the past weeks ler.
Wake early for conference, classes....everyday I have to drag my tired body around.
But now, I feel good~~ **o, Ntv7's slogan...? ;p**
hehe..

Hmm, I think human has a greedy nature ler. *maybe only me*
Like what I said, sometimes, I do feel that I'm that kind of easily-satisfied person where little things can make me happy and excited for whole day. But...
O, there's just not good to have a 'but' behind--

I think I am a greedy one.
When I have A, I will think of having B and C. Then.......will be nice if I have D, E, F.....
;p

Hmm, human nature uh?

**ops, I going to my friend's place for lunch lo~~how nice..... talk more next ya~ ;)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home