20060702

yum yum

Past weeks, I was blessed with good food!
Yum Yum!

First, Grace, Shinyi and me went to this Shogun--a Japanese buffet restaurant in OneUtama.
Tell you, the food are nice....there are variety of choicesss,man.
so, if you love Japanese food, I think it's a good choice. But...... somehow the price is bit expensive.
As we are still students...affording 50ringgit for a meal is bit expensive la.. hehee...
;p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then, thanks to Flora and Grace again where I get to eat Sandakan's special -- bull sh*t tart.
ok, I am not kidding ok? it's really called as bull sh*t tart. ]
Why?? hmm, many ppl asked me so, first, I direct translate the name from the cantonese one (which is called as gao shi tart), secondly is coz of the shape..I think. ok, let's imagine. There's an egg tart in front of you, then, the yellowish egg in the middle still there but it's not egg...but something cream and mix with white sh*t shape design...
get the idea??
sorry la, guys...was too rush and only remember din even take a pic to show u all after I ate it...
ops...
nvm....shall show u all next...
;)
then, how's the taste...? hmm....it's sweet stuff lo. if you like desert..then, I think bull sh*t tart will be something nice and special for you lo...


Then, another Sandakan special. (Sandakan food seems so unique ler....coz, they only available in Sandakan, Sabah, Malaysia oooo~ ;p)
ok, it's century egg dumpling. ya...century egg...
This time I am clever, I took some pictures when eating....
hahaa...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok, overall it's quite not bad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hmmm, dunno how to describe much ler. But, if you insist asking about how nice is it..?
then, I will say......
"there's a stall.....the dumpling..is really nice!!! Where? in Pg la.....shall try..."
ops...(sorry la, I typical Pg gal ma...sure prefer and promote more on Pg's food lo.... ;p)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But, it's really nice to try out new food....
wanna try....easy...go Sandakan la~~
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home