20060711

strange thought

Done the DISC test in church last Sunday.
As expected, I still a high "I" person. Ok, what's high "I" means for.....It stands for Influence.
Yup. It's INFLUENCE.

Literally, it means that I am an influential person lol~~
Haha....can said so la.. **aiks**
Somehow, sometimes, some people interpret it differently.
Some says....talkative....emotional......out-going.....playful.....etc.

I have to confess here. All these description words is what I don't like.
Why? I think it's somehow cause of my daddy always took these characteristics as negative one (see, I have them!!) .

Last time, my mum and dad use to lecture about not to be so "I".... when I look back, I realized that I really wish that I can changed.
If you are close enough with me, then you will know, I always wish to change...become a quite person. A normal, ordinary one....a not-so-active one.....a person who has the opposite characteristics that I have.
Most of my friends told me,
"Please la, just be yourself....no need to bother how other see you!!!"
"hmm, I think you just have to be yourself"
"Hmmmm......you sure that's what you want? I used to the ori you laa"

....

I dunno that the thought that I used to have is a correct one or not.
I tried many times, but I failed.
I felt myself funny where I will felt not-in-mood if I quite for some time.....
**haha, let's laugh together... :P**

Hmm.
Hmm.

But, God made me so by having His purpose for me.
Like what Jenny said, things always have both the goods and bads.
Shall not to be greedy. Concentrate on the good side lo.....
As this characteristics also not bad ma...can jokes, laugh, have fun....*aiks*...no, should say.....
communicate well with people.

;)
be happy la, gal.....~~


-- tt, I've bought another nice bracelet oo...show you the pic next ya~~
*I know you gonna say me accessories freak again la... ;p**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home