20060709

sandwich..

Today is Sunday..
Yeah... right!......sorry, just excuse me...I am bit sleepy.....and tired. * plan to take a nap.....but,at least, after post up this entry. *
ha~

As a high "I" person (not sure it changed or not, will have the DISC test tonight and let u guys know about the updates ya~) I do things based on feeling.
Dont ask me why ha? When I got the mood, I just do the things I feel like doing.
hehe.

Ok, finally, I made the sandwiches for my friends ( which I promised long time ago ...;p)
Let me tell you, this sandwich is not smtg simple....it's secret recipe o~
Pls, dun misunderstood me. secret recipe..not as in I bought those sandwiches from Secret Recipe, but my friend taught me this seafood tuna.....which I liked a lot~~ nyam nyam..

I plan to settle the seafood tuna (as it has a secret recipe, so I have to cut cut and add in smtg la... )within one hour..
manatau.....I spent around one and a half hour to cut cut and mixmix...
hmm, wow, now my hands are tired.

^^For your information, I love sandwich. Dont ask me why..pls, coz....I cant even think of an answer for that. I just love lo....^^

I was thinking when I resting just now... I prepared sandwich for around 15 people then I feel tired, how about those uncle or aunty who make sandwiches in bakery or stalls...??
Wa....they for sure tired ler.
Hmm, ok, start from today, let's all of us appreciate their efforts....for making nice sandwiches for us....
;)

so, eat slower even though you are in rush when you taking sandwiches lo~~
hehe....


**hmm, dunno they all will have wat comment about my sandwiches ler....?? hmmmm....**

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger simon said...

simon LOVES sandwiches too!
but too lazy to make.. -_-
oh no, don't tell me your picture is pg bridge..

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

simon> o, no! my pic is pg bridge, and this pic ve been disaply for a long time d....
y o? miss pg..? hmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home