20060727

Pg is always nice

Yeah~~ I am back from my four and the half days 'holidays' back in Pg.
:D

Pg is still the same....
Honestly, I felt that almost every time when I went back Pg. That will be a nice trip to me.
Although it's really short, 4 and 1/2 days back...but, I felt nice.

Sister still lovely as usual..she sent me a bday card month ago, but, it was lost....but she even bought another nice bracelet for me to replace the lost one.. **love ya, sis~**

Mummy's cooking is still nice....simple dishes will make me feel the wramth of home.... how nice..~

Daddy....is recovering...can you imagine, he even can walk to the second floor.. aww... think of a phrase that my sis told me before...
"I am touched" said my sis...
"why o?" I asked.
"It's has been a long time I ever see daddy walking...."
both of us looked at daddy and with tears.....we were so happy...

ya, I am happy too, when I see daddy walked to the second floor.

Thanks God.... ;)

As for sunny boyboy, he's still chubi (cute in hokkien) as usual... he's learning to talk oo....he can "mum mum" and crawl over when he saw you with a cup or a bowl..
then, he's also leaning to say "ta ta" (beat in mandarin). when he's naughty, my mum will like "A! boyboy, tata.." then he'll repeat "ta ta" "ta ta"....hahaa.... it's so cute that you cant even wanted to scold him le..
hmm, maybe that's his trick.. ops..


Hmm, it's really nice to back in Pg again. Maybe because of it's my hometown, no matter how good another place is...i will still think that Pg is the best...

:P

I love Penang oo.....

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger 人鱼球球 said...

hi, im back.... will start writing blog again, hope u will view my blog.....

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

hie~ okok...
i'll blog again..start from next week gua..haha~~~
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home