20060705

o,contact lens

Today, the 4th day of July, I open a new pair of my contact lens and wear them.

then, I went to office as usual....

after 1 hour....my left eye started to feel itchy..

3 hours later....I felt...there's bit pain....

5 hours later......ouch!!!! very uncomfortable la....

[working hour: 9.30-5.30..... (wow, 8 hours..) including travel time.....
so, I total tahan for 9 hours...hmm,I am a patient one, uh.? hehe]

then, when back at home, I took off the contacts......then I see smtg funny.

the len (left side one) got a hole wor..... it's like bite by dog like that....
CAN you imagine.....???
contact lens with a hole....? O, MY!!!

ARGGGGG..

so, now I know CLEARLY about why my eye feel so uncomfortable for 9 hours le.




maybe I should just think positively......
somehow, it just happen like........1/12 % ma.... (I buy for one year=12 pairs....then only one pair got prob....not too bad la...................................** hehee** )


**my left eye still got bit pain pain le...pity me..... : / **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home