20060706

just, beware lo

I am tired, due to the late sleep of daysss.
Why am I stayed up so late? Coz, talkative me chat a lots lo. hahaa.

Thurs, the second last day of working. I am physically and mentally tired. **aiyo, keep reminding myself I am tired belak.... ;p**


anyway, I received a forwarded mail from a friend--n I was shocked after reading it....


"ALL PLEASE WASH ALL BRAS, UNDERWEAR WHEN YOU BUY BEFORE WEARING THEM. WE DO NOT
KNOW WHAT PARASITE IS IN OUR CLOTHES WHEN WE BUY THEM. FORWARD TO EVERYBODY YOU
KNOW. LET ME FORE WARN YOU THIS IS SO SQUIMISH, I FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS
CRAWLING ALL OVER ME EVEN AS I SEND THIS TO YOU. BE AWARE. IT IS SO GROTESQUE.
PLEASE WASH YOUR UNDERWEAR BEFORE WEARING. PREFERABLY IN BOILING HOT WATER."
This is the 'opening'....then, when you continue reading...will found out...

"..............after she removed the bandages, they found larva growing and
squirming within the pores and sores of her breast......... What she didn't know
was that the holes were in fact, deeper than she had originally thought for
these larvae were feeding off the fat, tissue, and even milk canals of her
bosom."

Yerr.....I even feel the 'geli-ness' now ler.. You guys might dun feel that geli as I would NOT attached the pictures here. Tell you, the pictures are................so horrible......so...geli.....so......YERR....

It's reported that it's happened in Zimbabwe...

I not sure and have no idea about how true it is. But, guys....I think is always good to beware and not to regret after it happened la... hehee..

;)

**just not understand....why this kind of thing could happened...?? hmm.......dun understand...**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home