20060720

I wonder..

Thanks God, I'm still survived and blogging here.
It's a long story...smtg related with the bus driver...hehe..

Ok, as I am typing now....I felt the pain on my hand.
Why?
hehe, I got a paper cut in office yesterday.
I just dun understand...coz, the paper that cut my finger is those "stick on" memo pad paper wor.

huhuuuu..

sometimes I wonder...why there are only certain people get to get paper cut??
and, how come I am one of them?

Paper cut is very pain one wor... somemore, it will be very suffered when you wash hands, bath....or while you doing anything with your hands ler.
hehe.

..actually,dunno wat else to say le.
these days I was in not-that-good mood le.
Emotions swing......get frust easily......stressed.

some friends around also sense my 'abnormalness'..
hehe, perhaps, I just too tired ba...
or, there are other hidden reasons??

I wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home