20060721

friday

Yeah! Today is Friday, as excited as usual...cause we'll have cell group at Fri night ma!~
yeah~~

;p
**just to incase you guys dunno wat's cell group, it's a time where church memebers gather together to fellowship and learn about Christianity..** (hmm, wondering my explanation correct or not....but, somehow, smtg like what i explain le... ;p)

Hmm, actually i am in office le.


Today is my last day of internship.....mix feelings la..
I'm excited for tonigth...
Excited as tml is going back hometown... *finally*
Bit sad, as I'm leaving my company...
Nice, to have such nice bosses and coleages...
and...times really past by very fast oo.. that's all for 6 weeks...

heeheee..



I felt that I am a think-too-much person, sometimes, I am in good mood and due to think too much and think of those unnecessary things....which makes myself suffer....
hehee.
like last night....sigh.

Agreed with wat SY said,

these 2 weeks time, I am so emotional.
Get frust easily....get happy easily....get down easily...
haha.

so, be aware...if you see me behave that way *where swing so easily* just, eother ignore me or just bare with me la.......

oh, ooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home