20060604

tired

Finally, I am done with my Semester 6~~
yeah~
*aiks, telling the semester..then...you guys will know I am old d...hmmm, aiks..think too much la ;P *

I am always a person who like to visualise my own pictures in mind.
If you tell me about smtg, my mind will start drawing pictures, sort of creating my own 'movie'.
Sometimes I wonders, is it good to have such a good imagination capability?
Cause...I think, somehow, I think too much....and make the situation worse.


Knowing my gang of friends for more than 7 years.
Can you imagine that 7 yrs of good friends...?
We went through a lot.
But weeks ago..a friend told me that.....
"you know, the way you talk.....your words....hurt people...!"

....


When comes to the word "hurt", the picture in my mind will be like taking a knife and cut other.
So, if putting the picture in, which means I am holding the knife and cutting my beloved friends?


Aw..
It's pain. I mean, I am pain, when I heard that.
I dunno that I've done so to my friends. When I said, "o, I am not sensitive enough...."
I think that's just an excuse.
I felt so bad le.

Hmm..

I know it's all over ady. So, try my best to be more alert, or better way...speaks less, I supposed.


So sorry, dear friends.


p/s--going back Pg tml morning lo~~ holidays started ady. so, take care..and hopefully you all can hear from me after daysss lo... ;) n, I am tired oo.....hehee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home