20060619

happy day

19 June, two days after my 21st birthday. Although it already been 2 days ago, but I still in the birthday mood.
This year, I get into 21 years old. It's a BIG day in my life, honestly I was really happy that day, but somehow, I am sad as well.
isn't it sound funny, cause I was happy but sad at the same time.

My church friends they really surprised me, gave me an unforgettable birthday...calls from friends from overseas. aren't all these are touching? where friends willing to spent time planning about surprised me...call me...

But on the other side, the most unbelievable thing happen....where my family - - sis, dad & my mum forgot about my birthday!! HA! It's true. I called them on Sun morning, and after I giving hints here and there...and thanks God, finally they REALIZED about forgetting my birthday. ha..ha..ha...

Then, some close friends of mine, also did not call or even sms me...hmm, I was thinking...they might be too bz..with assignments..... **o, I know I tried to comfort myself...cause, I know...they are having holidays now....sigh**

hmmm, maybe like what people said, "things always has both sides - the good and bad"
so, I should not expect a perfect bithday, rite?

ok, positive thinking again.....hmmm?
anyhow, I enjoyed my bday...happy day~

;)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

i called! i called! hee hee

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

ya ler....u r the first one oo~~~

**winkwink**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home