20060519

Tomorrow will be another great day!

Sometimes, I will wonders....what I want actually...
..and the sometimes, happened again few hours ago.

That thought pop up when I was in a not-so-good mood this evening.
This is how it happened.


'Drang.....dreng....drung.....' , I was practicing my guitar that time..
I stopped after few minutes.. I just get frustrated...and cant continue on my practice...

What happened?


I suspect....
--maybe my guitar is out of tune..?? but, my housemate help me to tune it last night...
--maybe my fingers pain after practicing for some time.....but...I just started my practice for a while wor..
--maybe...
--maybe...

Then, I am not happy, I have some kind of the weird feeling.. (I just dunno how to explain it...sigh)
..continue chatting with friends....feel not right...
...wanted to work on my assignment........not feel like doing them...
End up I just lying on my bed, doing nothing but only looked at the ceiling..

..
..
..

speechless le. When can I get out of these mood-easily-get-swing character ler..?

Anyhow,it comes fast and it goes fast.


After my dinner at Sushi King (yummy~~), now I felt much more better...
Hmm, I gonna apologize to everyone who was disturb by my 'smelly' (Cantonese) face.
..apologize to those who I made you all worry about me..
..and, thanks to nice friends who have dinner with me just now.....Because of them, the ori-me has come back~~

yeah~~
Tomorrow will be another great day o!
;)

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

wah - at least you became fine after just eating sushi. if me, surely need more than just some raw japanese food ... *andrewkin eyes flashes on crumpler bags* hehehe

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

tingting & ta jie> thanks ler. ;) so nice to have u all o!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home