20060522

let's laugh..

Monday, most people will be in a not-so-good mood.

But this morning I wake with a good mood....but then my good mood was spoil when I started to do my Interactive CD in the lab ( my multimedia assignment) normally, I get to finish 1-2 really complicated pages in about 3-4 hours time. But today...I used about 3 hours...n I just get to finish a really simple page.
ha...so funny.

Why is it so ler?
I think someone curse on those Mac... (AW!! I so bad...) Coz, I switched 4 Mac.

The first one, the typing is in Madarin.... (then how I going to type my content le????) then, I changed.

..the second one, the main menu everything is in Madarin.... (ARggg)
(ok, some of you guys might wonder......as I know Mandarin...so, what's the problem le...... the problem.....is....although I know Mandarin...but, pls...tell me wat Application call in Mandarin...wat's......aiks...I too get used with English..especially in pc n Mac le.....)

anyway...I then switched to the third one. so nice, everything is in Eng. But, the Director program got problem belak!!!!

:(

Lastly, I changed to another Mac where there's no problem at all. I was so happy and started to enjoy while doing my Interactive CD..

o,yeah..I am done with another one page. After saving everything, I used to play back n look at it...

O-O




I was stoned.
The whole page that I've did.........is.......empty....

Then, I quickly open back my thumb drive's file....n guess what. It's empty too.

Hahahahaa..
I just cant stop laughing at myself.
..stupid me..


Then, Harry's phrase suddenly appear in my mind...
"what to do? User's problem le...."
????????

sigh.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

that phrase cannot use la! i m not around ...cannot use :P dont worry - i am in shits too ... i wonder why we same same one. this year, they curse all the 38 people isit?

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

abdrew> aiksss.....curse the 38 ppl?? hmm, means..someone admit that HE himself also a 38 one?? hahaa...
sigh. dunno ler. stupid mac in luct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home