20060507

how?

Been not blogging for quite some time.
Today, is Sunday again.
I..not really in good mood right now..it's all because of the MSN.

I have no idea what happen with it.
But for today whole day..I cannot sign in.
Hm, ok, I said wrongly...I signed in,but it just hang...

Even more funny part is...
Everyone in MSN get to see I am in online status.....
They msg me...nudge.....but I just received nothing.....

Arggh.... I am bit frustrated with that??
How how how????

:(

Spoiled my good mood.
I was having a good mood this morning---as I finally get to play a whole song with my guitar..
yeah!~

Anyhow, continue to practice hard...practice makes perfect ma.....
n, pray hard...or anyone..just tell me....what happen with my msn....and...hot to solve it lerrr??

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home