20060510

guitar journey

I've been learning guitar for some time....about one month?? more or less la...
Hmm, if you asked me how's it?
I would say, learning guitar is so difficult.

Ya, it's really difficult especially when learning to press all the chords.
Not only have to press them in the correct position (means you have to memorize all of them) but you have to press firmly (means have to press really hard....know?)
At the first week when I started to learn to press chords.....I felt so disappointed and...helpless.

This is because, many things you have to really learn and explore by yourself..... and...it is really hard, to me.
The first week, I tried my very best to press those chords, but still I didn't really see the results....and at that time, my left hand fingers were all in pain..
I was bit upset that time.

Then, I wonder...did I doing the right decision that wanted to learn guitar??
Then, all kinds of questions started to pop out.....all the questions also trying to stop me from continuing.

But, thanks God. I looked back.
When I looked back at my piano experienced...I think now is so much easier...somehow, have to be patient enough lo..

I play piano for more than 10 years (not really remember the exact duration), although it is easy for me to play piano right now.....but, I actually went through lots of hard time before I came to this stage.
So, is the same theory lo.....

I am glad that I am patient enough....after few weeks of learning...now, I can play about 1-2 songs.
Although I still get stuck here and there...but I already feel proud and excited about it~

Last time, I always think that whoever play guitar is like so cool....so yeng like that...
And now, I also becoming one of them lo....nyaik aa aa....
HA~

Practice makes perfect...!
Gambaitte Ne~
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home