20060530

back--

I am tired and I felt restless after the camp.
hehe.
Like what we always said, nice time will pass sooner.

Agreed with it le.
The Koinonia (fellowship) Camp was over le.

We had the camp at Kluang, hmm, it's somehow like Botanical Garden (Pg) feel le. Coz, there are three, fresh air...the most important part is, there are monkeyss~~
Cute but scary....aiks.. ;p
Hehee...

Actually I felt very pai se, as I told myself to took pics as to blog about the camp. Who knowss.....
...lazy me......work half way....ops, ok....I think not even half way...
Hmm, sometimes, is quite hard to take pics all the time ma......

Anyhow, just putting up the FEW that I took la. ;p

Me, waiting for Jenny them.... (too boring ba....)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On my way....on bus....heavy rain......
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My socks and Jenny's....haha...lying lazily on our bed...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one gonna explain, before this, I was trying to took the beautiful sunset. Who knows, my hp is not powerful enough...all blurr....
So, I just take a snap...of the floor. Although din get to see sunset, can see MBS's floor ma....hahahaha.. :P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Hmm...actually there's still smtg to talk about.......but, I feel sleepy lo.....
then....to be continue lo....

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home