20060425

pai se

heyo...
I think some of u all might wonders about the pictures in my previous post...
hmm, frankly..I also dunno what happen..they all just cannot resize and published properly...
pai se oo**
;p

hmm, back from Pg..
have a really nice n lazy time while I was back in hometown..**I think everyone feel the same way (lazy) when they are back in hometown ler**
hehehee

hmm, I ate lotss of Pg nice food when I was back in Pg...*cause of my multimedia assignment*
so, I think ma as well I do some food review here...
although there are many good food in Pg...still there are not-so-encouraged food in Pg lo...hehe...

you love food??
hehe, shall see next lo...


p/s--in case you have no idea... Pg = Penang **no worry, I wont laugh at you oo~~ hahahaa...ops... ;p **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home