20060428

mua chee

If you know me long enough, you will know that I do not like soft soft food...
Hmm, soft soft food....in case you all don't get what I mean.......I give some examples la.
Soft soft food, like...porridge...creamy stuff.... **get what I mean, rite??**

Anyway, that's not I wanna talk about today....
muahahahaha

today's topic is Mua Chee.
Mua Chee, if you do not heard it before....it will be really difficult for me to explain to you..
Mua Chee=is a direct translate from the Mandarin

Ok, don't be so long-winded..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yeah~~ this is mua chee

There are several mua chee stalls in Pg, but there's only three stall taste good...
1. Behind Looking-good plaza, but the uncle....only sells when he is in good mood.....haha
2. Lip Sin pasar malam, every fri. But, the bad thing is, you can only catch it once a week..hehehe
3. At Genting kopitiam at Green Lane.... **the one I bought n took picss**


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
look closer...

still, among these three, I preferred the third one.
Why??
coz--the mua chee always hot hot....n with a lot of peanuts oo~~
;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wa...

I teruk la.....look at all these pictures....get hungry ler!!

;p

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger simon said...

simon WANTS muachee!!
simon LOVES muachee!
look what you've done..
simon is in nz-- how to get mua chee!?
AAARGH
*goes insane*
nooooooooo

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger simon said...

best blog post of the year..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home