20060430

Moulin Rouge

Sunday, as usual it's a lazy day.
I planned to do half of my two-pages script which has to submit on coming Thurs, but, I fail to do so.....
Somehow, it's still glad that at least...at least...I have wrote on few scenes...

;p

O,ya...I watch a movie today.....at home.
I get to get the Moulin Rouge's Dvd from CT after dinner just now..
Moulin Rouge, pronounced as Mu-Lan Rouge...
(so pai se, I keep pronounced it as Mou-ling Rouge...) ;p
I guess some of you guys might watched it d...but sadly to say...I don't even know about this movie until my housemate told me that it's smtg like Perhaps Love.
As I like Perhaps Love a lots...so I tell myself, I MUST watch this Moulin Rouge.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poster of Moulin Rouge

Finished watch it about half an hour ago.
It is a nice movie and it's a beautiful love story..
But, still I not so agree with what my housemate said about "Perhaps Love copy Moulin Rouge's idea, and the two movies are so similar.."

O? Really?
Although I have to admit that there are similarities...but the cinematography and storyline are different....
Quite different.

After all, I like it as well.
Dunno is that because of I am a girl or what, I feel that I always preferred love story....touching story..

Hmmm..?;p


Here is the nice phrase in Moulin Rouge:
~ The greatest thing you'll ever learn...Is just to Love, and be Loved in return. ~

1 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

ahahaha ... u can pronounced as MOU LAN ROUGE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home