20060413

kajang satay

Busy week, but then...I went to have nice food~~
;p
Hmm, I went for Kajang satay ( the one beside stadium, that's what they called it ) last night.
Some might wonders, said that you are so busy --- always showing busy status in msn --- complaining here....
..but...o, yeah, I went to Kajang.
nyiak aa aa..

Image hosting by Photobucket
yummy...

Last night was my first time went to Kajang,
first time having satay in Kajang,
first time eating beef satay,
first time eating mutton's satay,
first time eating rabbit meat satay....

o, ya...you see the correct word. It's rabbit meat.
Hmm, yeah, I ate and it taste even better than chicken one..hehe...
But the best among all is...the peanut sauce...... wow, trust me le...It's nice. ehheeh...make me miss Pg so much...:P
hehe, guess what, we really ate a lots oo.. Imagine...I took 9 sticks oo.....
;p

Hmm, how are those satay??
--chicken--3 stars
--beef--4 stars
--mutton--2 stars
--rabbit meat--3.5 stars
--peanut sauce--4.5 stars

muahahaha~~

I planned to took pictures.. who knows, I was too busy eating.......
hehe, as before I came back...I aimed at the glass--where they are satay-ing (or how should said....preparing??) those satay.... who knows everyone inside looking at me..
Aiksss...I malu ler........ **malu=shy**
hehe...so, end up with nothing. ;p

But I like something there....where every tables are served with satay....hahaa...
the situation....look cute...to me~~


5 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger simon said...

monster la you!
i could never even imagine eating rabbits!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

alex> hie!!~ ;)

simon>aikss, said me monster belak!! hmm, i thought that way also...but i also end up tried it...hehee... ;p

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

U should try veal also ... why end up in Kajang? Along KESAS highway also got satay ma ... but well it's your 1st time ... so no harm ... Penang Satay nice a?

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

andrew>dunno lo, they just said kajang satay is nice.. compare with pg...somehow, here got more choices le. ;) hehee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home