20060406

happy

What will make you happy??

some people might happy cause get to eat cake..
some people might happy cause get to see fire works..
some people might get happy when they have a nice chat with friends.
some people might feel happy when they felt the air smell nice..
some people might happy when people think of them..

haha, so which one are you?

I think, everyone will have different things, ways and reasons that make them happy.
Hmm..
Isn't our lives....cute? haha.
Some will think that using 'cute' to describe our lives are so wrong..
But...I think it's really cute when little little things can bright up our days and mood~~
;D

O,ya...I suppose you all dunno.
Hmm,
You done any of those I mentioned above, then I will feel happy lo...
LOL~~~

'smiles always as you won't know who will fall in love with your smiles'

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

ha? someone fall in love with your smile a? who who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home