20060405

challenge

Hmm, there are good news and bad news.
People tend to listen to bad news first, cause at least later got good news to comfort after listen to the bad one.
Yeah, I am same as well, bad news first--

Bad news,
I stepped on my spec yesterday.
Yesterday was the most suffering day - - - emotion swing like dunno what!~
Feel like eating whenever I feel like eating... **aikss*

Good news,
Get to get a new spec soon...*wahaha...not so happy also**
I have walked through the so-mood-swing-day~ o, thanks God~~~
Not really gain weight...*oh,ooo...Doesn't means can eat more!!! ;p*

muahahaa....
That's it.
Hmm, wondering are you all sweating right now? somehow, sweating is good.


Some people asked me what happened yesterday, *cos of my so-serious look*
I, really dunno how to answer. I know about the sub-reasons that lead to it...
But then, I know, it's not the main reason..
***wa...confusing*

Hours ago, a friend reminded me something.
I read a book weeks ago, where it says smtg like this:
"If you get angry easily, now, take a two weeks challenge. Control your temper, DO NOT get angry in two weeks time."
After I read that, I was like..."I wont get angry easily, so...not a challenge.."
Then, I just tend to forget about that.
Weeks later, now, I realized of something.
I think it's a good way to train myself...control myself....not to be mood-swing easily, for two weeks.

Hmm, it's really a challenge,
honestly speaking, mood-swing is so difficult for me..to control....

dear Lord, help me Lord, bless me with strength.....

Hohohoo, two weeks later shall see whether I success or not lol~~~ ;p


**In case that I forgot, maybe someone can remind me after two weeks?? ;) **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home