20060301

water

Heard about the smelly water problem?
hmm...
I was so surprised that I din experienced that.. **lucky**

my friends (staying in the same apartment) told me,
m:the water so smelly la....smelly like those yiak yiak le...
v:o?? is it..? I dunno wor..
t:ya lo, my place also..!! cannot tahan..
v: O.O (confused look..)
c:ya ler, my place also...not dare to cook la...take McD only.

hmm,I really totally no idea about that.
then, I thought:- hmm, only my apartment got this weird prob uh...

who knows, this morning when I read the news (o,ya,my first day reading news after back KL) only I realized,

Residents happy water no longer smells bad

this big title.

"Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor had said that dirty water from rivers and ponds had overflowed into the Sungai Selangor following heavy rains on Sunday, causing the problem.

The overflow, it added, had caused an increase of ammonia content in the raw water sourced from the river.

State Environment committee chairman Datuk Ch’ng Toh Eng said the Selangor health department had given its assurance that the water tapped from Sungai Selangor was not contaminated. "

ooo....here it is..the reason.
thanks God, everything has over and I no need to try that.

just imagine,
the water we drink, bath, brush tooth, wash face....are all smelly...........
then,I think we no need to put perfume liao lo..
sure smell nice..

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home