20060323

they are relatives.

There was this IQ question (is it consider?) that my aunt asked me (not really me la, all cousins were there ler... ;p)

**all in " " are in Hokkien** ;)

Do you know what is "a mo liu lian"?
"a mo liu lian" means soursop.
Then, do you think this "a mo liu lian" has relationship with "a mo tan" (rambutan) or with "liu lian" (durian) ? ?

hmm, all of us were stoned.
relationship??? pls la, they are three different fruits, how can they have relationship ler??
when everyone was headache with it, my little cousin sister asked my aunt..
"gu gu (aunt in Cantonese), what is the answer o??"
who knows, my aunt replied,
"em, I also dunno the answer.. that's why I am asking you all... "

emm...we were like....
WHAT?? you dunno the answer then you asked us??

XXXXX

we thought so hardly...then....
**BING**
yeah, I think of the answer d..

ha...you know what's their relationship??





--"a mo liu lian" for sure got relationship with " a mo tan",
this is because, "a mo liu lian" 's surname is "a mo" and "a mo tan" 's surname is also "a mo",
whereas "liu lian" 's surname is "liu" ...
means, "a mo liu lian" and "a mo tan" are relatives lol~~~ ha~
so, how can "a mo liu lian" has relationship with "liu lian" ler??


all of cousins and aunts were sweat when heard of answer.
but, I think it's very logic wor..



2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger simon said...

genius la you!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

simon: huhuuu...thnks ya,simon~~

**nyiak aa aa**vynn laugh so loudly in lab without caring her image**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home