20060323

r.i.p.

hey, been not bloging for weeks d.
I was really bz. I went back Pg to see the skin-doctor and I found out the reason that causing those red dots in my body.
Guess what??
-----is caused of the injection!!!! (remember?? the injection that costed me 100? )

o,yeah.
I was bit fed up when I knew that...I paid 100 for my cough and gonna paid another 80 for the 'result' that it brought to me??!~
wa....this really the first time.

But, glad to say that I am recovering, those red dots are getting lighter..
; )

Then, I went back Pg again when I came back from the skin-dr. trip.
Cause, my beloved gandfather past away.

I was really sad and lost control of my emotion.....can't really believe I lost the last and only granny that I have!
but then, I felt much better after crying...and I think it is something good for him.
--as he suffered quite a lot. It's a relieve...and he's now in heaven with our beloved heavenly Father.
; )

Rest In Peace, a-Ye...

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger simon said...

i'm so sorry to hear that
but you're right
he no longer has to suffer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home