20060306

much better

Thanks God, I still alive.~~
hehe..
after so many days coughing.....I am still coughing now. ha~
but, I am so much better.

guess what's the first words others say to me when they see me...
"recovered dee??"
"**cough cough**" I will normally replied this way.
ha.. not purposely le, sometimes, it just know to cough on time. ha~

then, yesterday,my friends they bought me this chinese cough medic.
according to the boss of the pharmacy, this chinese medic is for patient who suffering from long time cough wor.
so, I tried.
hmm, it tastes......different.
it's combination of 9 Chinese herbs wor.. haha....
after taking few times, not bad ler.........now I even manage to sing~~
lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa...
ha~

so, we shall see...
start to feel excited lol....looking forward for the day I fully recover ler~~~
yeah..

**today take chocolate bar somemore.....chocolate r soo nice...yummy~~**
;P

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger simon said...

EAT CHOCOLATE SOMEMORE!
good la, got chinese medicine
stop eating chocolates!

for now..

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger vynn-may said...

ya wor...
shouldnt tell about taking chocolate.
ok, ll stop~ until i fully recover..
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home