20060307

liong cha

The weather is really nice now, after a heavy rain, and I just woke up..from a sweet nap~ ha~

Tuesday is nice, cause I have no class today. ;)
As planned, went 1-Utama with SY.
*nice,uh*
When I was on my way this morning, I broke my shoe.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This is how my shoe looked like.
Pity her, being a faithful shoe serving me for around 1+ years, end up her life in dustbin.
**ya la, if not...???**
hehe...
This is my second experience that my shoe just break like that when I am walking....
Is there something wrong with my walking style? or, is the shoe itself.???

Can u imagine that the string of the shoe just break half way when you are walking.
Tell u, it is really terrible!!!!!!!

sigh.

Then, when I went home I found out this::
Image hosting by Photobucket

OH NO!!
I wonderss.....

TADA~!!
presents to u.....the most original "liong cha"

Image hosting by Photobucket

It's scary that the tap water look like my "liong cha"....


...
...
...

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger andrewkin said...

hahaha ... tats so funny and geli! yuck* u wanna see my liong cha? *andrewkin shishi into toilet bowl and ask vynn to see ... nyek nyek nyek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home