20060328

Blessed.

Just finished crying.

hmm, is not always to get to know that I cried o...
.....but this will happen once in a while le.

Why I cried?
when I tell you the reason, you might laugh at it.
cause, I miss my friends.
I miss ky, mc, bj, jc, ja, ll, ah, cp, tk, tingting, grace..zhia...

maybe coz of I am a "I" person....("I" person, usually are more emotional.....)

this--cried when miss my friends, has become a part of my life.
all the memories will flash over in my mind when I cried.
now, I realized that I am so blessed.

blessed with friends that will cry with me when I cry...
blessed with friends that will worried about me when I sick.....
blessed with friends that will rejoice for me when there's good things happen to me....
blessed with friends that will miss me even when we are apart far far away....
and, most blessed is that...the love...is not one sided.....

; )
thanks God for all of these blessing to me.

look around friends, His blessing is just beside you,
do you see them?

God bless~

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

ting ting??? hmmm O_0

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger JennyWong said...

It is always so true that when you look back, only you can see how blessed you are and how wonderful your life is. Indeed, you are so blessed with a lot of good friends by your side when you need them and just a phone call away, they willing to grap their time and meet with you. When we feel that life is full of injustice and stress, when we look back and started to count your blessing, you will know that God never give up in you but in everything that happened, there is a reason and there is a lesson for you to draw closer to Him and to know Him even more. This journey is tough, but no matter how tough, we are always there beside you to help you when you are down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home