20060219

o,yes...

Finally, i am back!
after such a long time......let me count..hmm, around 2 months..
so, i suppose, there will be some people miss my blog...or even miss me....
(**pls, tell me yes!!~)

Restarting my blog life again.
like me, in my life...
get into a new environment (tingting n grace went oz, i moved into a new house, get into a new year-2006, new semester-coming ahead....)
so, i suppose i will create a new environment for my blog.... (o,ya....try my very best la..)

As for today...
it's just an anouncement...
as i know...some already bored with my "bag"....(know who la....d....)

so....shall wait....for the coming ones lo.......
;)

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger simon said...

oh like that la now!
everybody also bored of your bag ler..

:P

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger andrewkin said...

haha ... yeah ...andrewkin put his hands up and agrees with simon

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger vynn-may said...

aiyoo...pai se la.....hehe
ll try to update as frequent as i can la...somemore...these days fall sick ler...

;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home