20060223

Dr..

some of you might know, (where I suppose most of you dunno)..I fall sick....
for more than 10 days, if I not mistaken. **o, pity me...

from fever, flu, cough,sore throat....until now, left cough.

after dayss of suffering, I decided went to see Dr. (or, let the Dr see me....)
the Dr. was like..
"yours is sensitive throat.."
"combination of the dry cough and cold cough...."
...
....
forgot what she said somemore, but...it all pointing out that my cough is serious.

then...
I had the first injection after 8 years time, when I had the BCG in standard 6.

this time, it costs me 100 to see the Dr.
oo......my bank account cry la....

anyway, recover is more important.
like now, I can speak more fluently compare than few days back where I can only...
"..ho....ow ...are........y.......yoooou.."
*keep coughing and although I manage to speak the whole sentence, others also cant really understand ler... hehe

haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home