20051215

second try

Second week in Pg.
It is a nice week, hang out with friends..
Chit chat, jokes around…..

Last night, after dinner, we plan to go for bowling…
Who knows…all lanes fully occupied.
So….we went for snooker.

Ha!
Last night was my second time went to snooker.

I still remember the first time,
I stepped into the snooker shop that I thought I won’t step in there in my life.
Hehe..
But then,
Last night I went again… ;)

My snooker skill……was really poor.
People like to say, “you zhi sai mou sat zai” (in Cantonese, which means know about the position or post of how to play snooker but dunno how to play at all…)
;p

As four of us not really “Pro”..
So we just simply play la….
Although we dunno and not really enjoy the fun of snooker, we really have fun last night.

If not mistaken, I successfully “goal” for few times ler….
Hehee…
O,ya…..gonna try out pool and see how is it… they all said pool is better…
Hehe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home